It was a long day yesterday, we loaded our bikes at Yeshwanthpur railway station. We had to collect all the documents required for parcelling our bikes in the morning… DL, RC Book, Insurance and Emission Certificates of all the bikes…
We reached Yeshwanthpur Rly station at 4 ish, emptied petrol tanks, got our bikes packed, paid transport charges and parcelled off our bikes.
Once everything was done, I went to Chinnaswami Stadium to watch KPL match between Belagavi Panthers and Mysore Maharajas. ArunKumar and Manish Pandey played brilliant knocks.
It was 11 when I reached home with tired legs and sleepy eyes.
Today all of us, ‘The Wildriders’ had lunch buffet at ‘Legacy of Punjab’. It was fun all the while, with lots of Lolzz nd LMAOzzzs, we ate as if there s no tomorrow. 🙂
Btw, theres a lot of facts thats worrying us-
1. Heavy rains in Delhi, floods in many parts of the Delhi.
2. Snowfall continues in Himachal Pradesh, Rohtang Pass closed as of now
3. News on Chinese infiltration in Leh
4. Pakistan firing on LOC near Wagah.
5. Jet Airways strike continues, lucky we dint book Jet.